Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Literacy Project

My students used Animoto to create videos sharing their learning on a science topic of interest.  They were graded based on their ability to research student created questions on a topic of their interest, organization of their notes, and citations of their references.  While this was the first time using Animoto for all of my students, they were very excited to learn how it worked and have started to ask to create videos of their interests... just for fun!

I hope to be able to do this project again later in the year when their research skills are stronger to allow for more information to be included.  Some of my students joined the class late and were not required to include as much information as others.

****WARNING**** the last video is about snakes...



1 comment:

  1. Great job on tour Literacy Project! I love the idea of the students making their own Animotos on content they learned in school!

    ReplyDelete