Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Final Thoughts

This course has taught me to be patient with learning new technology to use in my classroom.  I have found that there are several ways to incorporate technology into my classroom without a lot of extra work.  Many of the tools we have discussed and practiced are now being used by my students in their free time rather than mindless computer games.  They enjoy sharing their new learning with the group, even when unrelated to what we are doing in class.  The new tools I have been sharing with them have allowed for more creativity in their sharing.

2 comments:

  1. I bet your students could use Voki in so many ways to be creative! Glad we found out about fun tools like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the hands on aspects of incorporating technology are great motivators!

    ReplyDelete